Friday, August 14, 2009

International Left-Hander's Day :


hmmm ya i m left-hander n m happy for being a left-hander after knowing tht so many gr8 ppl r also belongs to this community ;)

One day my roommate told to me in our B.Tech hostel tht "hey u r a left-hander"..
i saw her wid an puzzled expression followed by question : what does it mean :D
she explained me u r usng your left hand for most of your works than your right hand (which is normally used by ppl)..
Then i remembered my granny talks about my childhooddays ..she told me when i was in nursery i learned writing wid lefthand..later teacher forcibly stopped tht n teached me to write wid right hand :D
hmmm i noticed too after listened to my roommate tht i m unknowingly using my lefthand most of the times n i was scolded by the ppl for giving n taking money wid lefthand(which i didnt done intentionally :D )

hmmm today is left-hander's day i m wishing all ppl who r belongs to tht ;)
Happy left-hander's Day :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmmm... i dint know thr was a day for left handers...

well any way wishes on this day...


if ur using ur left hane for most ur works then ur right hand side of brain is very active.. so u r ahead of us in cortical thinking!!

Princess said...

hehe u r absolutely right! our right side brain is active :)

mirchi boy said...

critical thinking queen aa nuvvu ?

mirchi boy said...

hmmm ya i m left-hander n m happy for being a left-hander//being one ani
raste chalu ala 2 times nouns use cheyyakudadu ..pronouns undi enduku?

so many gr8 ppl r also belongs to this community ;)//// are undakudadu.are enduku kadante are anedi edina pani chesetappudu use cheyali..just vallu deeniki chendutaru ane dantlo vallu chese pani emi ledu kanaka are shud not be used. plural use chesinappudu s form
rakudadu..singular use chesinappudu ravali...for example he belongs and they belong etc..he belong and they belongs are incorrect usages

i saw her wid an puzzled expression followed by question : what does it mean ://///a shud be used when the following word does not have vowel sound for example a chir a table an shud be used when the word has vowel sound an aeroplane etc


she explained me u r usng your left hand for most of your works than your right hand (which is normally used by ppl)..///she explained me ani cheppi tarvata direct speech loki vellipoyav..oka vela ala cheppaklante quotes lo start cheyali.


..she told me when i was in nursery i learned writing wid lefthand..///she told me tarvata that undali
later
teacher forcibly stopped tht n teached me to write wid right hand :D//teched me kadu taught

(which i didnt done intentionally :D //didn't vachhinappudu done radu do


hmmm today is left-hander's day i m wishing all ppl who r belongs to tht
;)//ikkada that ante enti? it should refer to some thing ..."belongto that community" ila rayali.ikkada kuda belongs undakudau

nandita said...

A late comment I guess. Happy left handers day in advance for next year. :D