Tuesday, August 4, 2009

embrassing moment :D..



Day before yesterday my uncle(i donno him) came to my house. my dad n mom r there to invite him so I went to another room :P bcoz i usually dont lik to meet relatives n to answer their stupid same questions :D
as usually like all relatives he also enquired abt me , my dad called me to meet him (i hate it :D) .I went to their room n gave a fake smile to my uncle :D

After watching me he gave a puzzled look n came out with a sentence lik this "hmmm i know this girl ..I saw her on that day when she jumped from the train" :D
my mouth was opened widely wid shocked expression ..everyone laughed there :x

i hate it when someone reminds your embrassing moments... :p

anyways ppl remember others embrassing moments like their cherish moments ;)
my adventurous stupid train jump done on 2002 now 2009 still he remembered tht day :D
It seems like even if we forget our own moments but people dont ;)

7 comments:

pandu said...

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Unknown said...

ya rt nenu avathala train lo unna..

mirchi boy said...

my dad and mom r there kadu were there coz this was past tense


n to answer avasaram eldu and answer their chalu


my adventurous stupid train jump done on 2002 now 2009 still he
remembered
tht day :D---- e line chusinappudu mental ekki mathi chedipoyindi


articles and prepositions ni lekunda ade meaning lo vache inko sentence rayadam ekkada nerchukunnav..assalu ne english teacher evaru?..address unda atleast phonenum?

mirchi boy said...

I hate it whe somone reminds our anali your kadu

others tarvata apostrophe undali

done on 2002 ani undakudadu endukante 2002 anedi oka year its not an instant kada

on the this day of 2002 or in 2002 ani undali

even ani use chesaka malli but avasaram ledu

Princess said...

hmmmmmmm ee free english coaching class enti babu :D anyways thx for your concern :)

rama said...

Bus lo nunchi jump ante okay..Train ante shock shock..adi oka ammaya Oopsy!! :p:p

Princess said...

@rama
:D :D :P :P