Sunday, September 7, 2008

y y y......



y i am being oversensitive these days..y i loved people who r closed to me..y i get hurted these days sooo many times....y y y...
So far i donno abt my closed ones in one context..tht is when i resist something in what they wants to do..when they stopped doing tht i thought they have done for me..at tht time I was happy for my thoughts..usually i dont ask them for y they stopped ..this is the thing i made wrong..
Now I realised they r stopping for some reasons other than me....this hurting me badly..bcoz I felt like they dont giving value for me .......
Donno tht I am such a fool to knowing the truth n as well as to accept..
Now a days i cried sooo many times ..i donno i am such a emotional idiot soo far bcoz i never cried before lik this......
i noticed something here..when u dont love others then u dont hurt bcoz then only u want them to show effection on u otherwise u dont mind for what they have done ..
In these days i wanna post something otherthan this type of posts..but i was helpless to do..
I am not at all happy for soo many things in my life....

wanna be stubborn for somedays n stop loving people for a while but how it could be done....
I know , I cant do this bcoz i love them............

2 comments:

kahona said...

hey princy
If you love somebody tell him.There are so many ways to express directly.Nodoby wants to play in the name of love.Believe in your love and tell him .do not post in blog or Orkut(I mean public displays of love is not good for anybody).
Good Lluck
Subhash.

Princess said...

hehehe i am not loving anybody :)
u misunderstood my post :p
i too agree wid ur openion on public displaying of effection..
thx for ur suggession..