Monday, September 8, 2008

drenched in rain...



Today i walked in rain n drenched completely..
When i start walking it was light..so i thought its ok n started to walk in the rain ..
i liked tht..but suddenly rain became vry heavily n I drenched completely wid in 5 min..hmmmmmm wat to do anyhow my room came soo i started walk bcoz i dont have a thought to stop in middle..
after coming to my lane i noticed tht my hostel road was completely blocked..i stepped in tht water which looks lik a pool..for 2 min i was ok..
My mind is thinking fastly on present situation n horrible thoughts came into my mind lik wat i hav to do if any snakes appears in tht water or wat to do if i step into a manhole which is open sometimes...i got shivering inside n frozen one second...
already water is touching my knees n i silently going in tht..suddenly lightining in the sky came,at the same time i stepped into the slope of the road .. i got a jerk in my body for tht..as early as possible i went otherside came fastly ....
i dont have this experience till now n i dont wanna again :D
atlast i reached safely..after tht i look back into tht road n i said thank god :) ..

5 comments:

g2 said...

nice blog and I really hope you are through with the depressive phase you were a couple of weeks back...

g2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nandita said...

lol typical roads :) i too was in the same situation twice once i slipped in the water filled roads and i just missed catching a live wire :)

and 2nd when i was almost blinded by rain :)i could associate the fear u must have felt..nice blog :)

Princess said...

@g2
thx :)
hmmmm

@nandita
thx :)
yup its vry difficult walk in tht water :(

mirchi boy said...

book bhaga panichesinda
english bhaga devlop chesav