Thursday, April 17, 2008

nxt weekend :)..

how sweet he was...yup vry spl to me..he is none other than my cute bro ..
going to c him in nxt weekend..Hurrayy..
ofcourse i met him in sankranti (so many days was over ..:( )..i was vry ennoyed by this ..daily will remember his chattings and other stuff..
he will tell all the mischief what was done so far by him..i really love to listen those kinda stuff ;)
me always scold him abt his studies (do better lik tht ) in phn from the begining ,but he simply listen all the things silently later he simply ask me " nuv ela unnav" .....my heart was melt at this time n i jus stopped all the bore stuff n will start saying enjy bro:D ..he know how to face the situations in this younger age..vry vry smart boy:)
luv u dear....eagerly waiting to c u:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Princy " nuv ela unnav"

Harsha said...

brother ki sister leni life bore.. sister ki brother leni life bore :)