Friday, April 18, 2008

heart broken:(....

i didnt remember exactly when i saw tht ..nearly 3 yrs was over..but i still remember how my heart jumped into it when I watched it for the first time..
at tht time i came to hyd for some coaching n was walking in tht street which was near to my hostel ..i jus gave a glance look on one statue(it was lord shiva:) ) in one of the shop which was made by the plaster of paris n having gr8 look .. i was attracted lik anything n gone blindly into shop..My eyes were blinking lik stars while i am going closer to it n asked shopkeeper how much it was..and bought it at tht moment itself..yes it was mine now..i was soooo Happyyy at tht day for the feeling of mine...
i showed it to each n every frnd of mine vry proudly..felt gr8 when they complimented it..


but here gotcha some probs with my dad..He said "no it shuldnt be with u bcoz standing shiva statue would be in temple not with u otherwise it would be problem for u" lik tht :( ..i was shocked with this bcoz i simply loved it n wanna with me forever..i fought with him "no no i dont believe these type of stmts which contains no logic n moreover i have no sentiments abt it..if it gets probs for me then i am ready to face for it..etc etc.."


he left it with me by seeing my strong feeling for it..hmmmmmm i whishpered as"thank u shiva"...


from tht time onwards it was with me always ....


Today i was tired when i came from ofc n i was unnoticingly drawn things from it :(


It was fell down the floor n broken into pieces as my heart was broken while wathing it:(:(:(


it was really sickday in my lyf:(:(:(:(...













5 comments:

Krishna Bhargav said...

:( heart touching...

inthaki blog ante meaning enti? sodi kottadam aa ... naaku teleedu..enlighten me princess.. :)

Unknown said...

hmm.. Nice. nee gurinchi nuvvu baga cheppukuntunnav ;)

ఏకాంతపు దిలీప్ said...

@ ప్రిన్సెస్స్
హమ్మ్.. :( అలాంటి ఇంకో శివుడే నీకు దొరకాలని, పగిలిన నీ హృదయాన్ని నయం చేస్తాడని కోరుకుంటున్నాను...

Harsha said...

ippudu nee heart yela undi princess??

Unknown said...

Hi this is Suresh ,How u conclude ur princess.great fr ur confidence keep it up.
Thanks,
Suresh