Sunday, March 14, 2010

felt sooo shy ..:D


Today evening in my room we watched Love Aaj Kal movie n It gave me some kind of fresh feeling despite of other movies ..
Later we planned to go out to get rid of the sick feeling of being total day in a closed room ..
My roomie is getting ready infront of the mirror ..I was in full josh mood after watching the film y I donno ..I jus liked the climax may be which doesnt happen in real lives :D Some ppl used to love fantasies I m one of them :p
I went to her n disturbing her wid teasy lines "c how u r soo thinnnnnnnn yuck :D u must learn after watching me how to being perfect " lik this :D she is laughing as usual ..

after tht I m just revolving around n around lik a lil girl n started dancing wid full of josh n every part of my body is dancing ....it jus like dance like no one's watching ...
doing the masakkali step(moving hands to front) to every direction  ......
I stooooooopped it after watching the girl who stood in the balcony of beside hostel :p
thts vry near view to my room whenever we opened the window ..Usually I do dance when no one observing me ;)
I felt sooo embrassed after watching her :D Suddenly she said "your dance bahut achi lagee" wid gentle smile
as she saw my expression ....
 i felt sooo shyyyyyyyyyyyyy n said Thank you :) n ran away to another room :D

after a few moments I requested to my roomie "plz close the curtains I cant face her " :D

6 comments:

BB said...

"Dance is the hidden language of the soul"

@shyyyyy ...
sigge neeke...:d

Princess said...

hmmm exactly :)

nani said...

kikikiki.. even i use to do like that few years back.. but not now... but full josh vasthe chese pani adhe even now...

@BB

u r absolutely right.. :)

Unknown said...

So''dats y Dance Lyk no1 is watching...XoXo

nandita said...

Nenu kooda bathroom dancer ne.. :D i get how u felt :d

Princess said...

Thanks Nandita :)