Thursday, March 19, 2009

White Snake ...



Is it rare to see ? i donno.. when i told my experience to anyone,they r getting surprised lik as it would happen rarely .....

Here goes my experience with it :p..
In my childhood days we usually go to gardens for flowers in dasara occation for batukamma function.we used them for decorating batukamma..

One day Our gang nearly 10 members went to gardens n to near fields for flowers ..we r having a bet before going itself ..."who bring more flowers, they r gr8 among all "
So I am searching for more flowers n went deeply into the garden.

I entered into one type of circle having very narrow entrance which was filled with one type of cactus plants...Disappointed after watching the circle as it contains no flowers..

Here I made a mistake :P after watching it If I returned quickly may be nothing would be happened to me .....but i didnt do it..still I am watching on the back of those plants :D
after a couple of seconds i was disturbed with a sound made with dry leaves on my back..
At first I ignored it as it was vry less noise later it was loud enough to drag attention ....
I turned back as it was vry disturbing ....I was shocked after watching the thing infront of mine......A pure WHITE SNAKE............It was just a 5 feet away from me ...........

One thing I noticed here when u see something unusual in front of u ,mind will not respond quickly......... same thing happened to me...I was in complete shock .....

Complete white thing in dry leaves background looking very attractive n my looks were stopped after watching it's black eyes which is in a shape of cucumber's seed ...i saw them for a second...When I came to know that it was a snake, my mind now thinking fastly for a way to come out of it...

I realized it was difficult to come out as snake was on the narrow entrance..It would harm at any time if i chose the entrance to come out...backside all plants are very high to jump soo I quickly chose one small plant which was a bit near to entrance n jumped :D (if u asked me to do jump on it now I cant :p )

After Jumping I continuously shouting like "snake snake snake" n I ran like anything upto nearly 1 km..............
After I saw so many people on road side then I opened my eyes to see things clearly :p ....then I turned back n noticed our total gang is behind me :D.....

this is very scary experience of mine ......

I would get laugh when I remember it bcoz snake experience is mine So I took long run but y our gang participated in it (they may stop with small run but they didnt :P ) :lol:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing post n brilliant narration :)
keep it up..

Unknown said...

nice post...

krrish said...

sorry to say,but i felt little funny by reading this blog.u said u celebrated bathukamma festival,it felt me to remember my days in my village.thanq

Princess said...

@krishh
u r not believing huh???
i really saw that white snake :(

krrish said...

i believe that ,but i think it may be rare.i think u r lucky.

mirchi boy said...

told to undi

when I tell my exp to anyone anali

"the one who brings the most number of flowers is the greatest among us"

so I was...tense maintain cheyadam anedi writing lo chala important..oka draft tayaru cheskuni
aa tarvata dani meeda coorections cheskovali lekapote ilanti mistakes
chala vastai

entered into...........most common mistake...

entered or enter ani use chesaka into use chyakkarledu

he entered the room chalu he entered into the room avasaram ledu

contains kadu contained...same pasttense problem

nothing would be kadu nothing would have happened to me

still iam watching kadu I was..same pasttense problem

black eyes which is kadu which were coz eyes anedi plural and was
because adi pastense

now anedi asalu pasttense lo use cheyakudadu...then anali....then my
mind thought fast

after running I shouted continuously

upto and nearly avasarma ledu

edo oakti chalu