Monday, December 22, 2008

nice weekend :)..

Last weekend i went to home may be after one and half month .I enjoyed a lot there.
In my hostel food is worst now a days..I ate nicely the delicious food prapared by mom(ofcourse anything prepared by my mom is nice to me :) )



I saw Perfume(the story of a murderer) movie on friday night. It was ok but the screenplay n the hero characterisation was awesome..
U can find more details about perfume here : http://www.perfumemovie.com/
Another movie on this weekend : Just like Heaven
I saw this movie once before so i told to my sis (watch it as it was a different movie ) .I too watched for a while but slept in middle :D

While returning to hostel we(me,mom,sis) went to our new house which is on construction right now..we had a funtime there !

Totally i enjoyed it ..when I was returning, i have no mood to come back again :(

Now it was ok n going wid routine stuff :D

4 comments:

rams said...

hi.. neeku perfume nachindaa :shock:

rams said...

Happy Birthday princess.. ivalem chesaav :)

krrish said...

yeah i too watched the movie perfume,screenplay is too good,movie not bad

Princess said...

@ramz
:D nothing spl to tell :p

@krrish
kada naku screenplay nachindi :)